- There is stability against chemicals because special ink is used.
- Printing is not deleted or discolored along with the lapse of time.
- Each cassette and slide can easily be identified because they are permanently stored in the depository.
- Link to PC eliminates errors caused by wrong description or false identification or change of numbers by user error.
- There is automatic tracking by adding barcode and Pime_C.
- The number of group cassettes and slides on the unload tray can be kept in the right order.
There is stability against chemicals because special ink is used.
A quantity of trays can be used for a lot of work. Minimum maintenance is needed during operation.
There are1,2000 cassettes and 900 standard slides.
Do not waste your precious time just waiting for your turn. Time System secures 15 cassettes per minute at a stable speed (batch printing) and 14 slides per minute
Ink cartridges can print up to 60,000 cassettes
The printer is independently used or integrated with a PS system.
Object identification was the problem that users were worried about up to now. Now,
object identification is improved by securing the system to clearly identify an object between the cassette and the slide by using the memory cassette.